Monday, February 17, 2014

2014 Series Challenge : January



This past years challenge was a great success for me. Although you may have noticed I did not post the last 5 earring pairs. I have found it much easier to make things than to post and take pictures of them. I will include these last pairs in the album I am putting together, and they will also be featured in May at the Pullen Arts Center. 


I have been taking a small break, spending the Holidays with my family and friends. But February is about half over, and I guess it’s time I get back to work. This year I am working on a new challenge with Betty McKim. The plan is to make 3 pieces a month (earrings, ring, pendant, brooch, etc.) that work together as a series. I hope to make at the least 3 different lines of work over this year.


January series, Copper, Sterling silver and Rivets

Copper and Sterling Earrings with sterling silver rivets and ear wires


Copper and Sterling Pendant with sterling silver chain 


Copper and Sterling Earrings with sterling silver rivets ear posts and nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment